© OMEGA RESORT, S.L. All rights reserved.
1. OMEGA RESORT, S.L., as the owner of the website and in accordance with article 10 established in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is OMEGA RESORT, S.L.
Its CIF is B-35609031
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in volume 1493, book O, section 8; sheet GC-23732
Its registered office is at AVENIDA DE FRANCIA, 3, C.P. 35100 PLAYA DEL INGLES (LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA).
2. OMEGA RESORT, S.L. informs that the website www.losalmendros.es is intended to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and the products and services it provides.
3. OMEGA RESORT, SL, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 and other regulations on the protection of personal data, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its clients. OMEGA RESORT, S.L., informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website or through email messages, will be incorporated into a treatment of WEB USERS and will be treated in an automated way.
By sending the existing forms on this website, the sender gives her consent to be included in the aforementioned treatment in order to supply the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to fill in a form on this website where personal data is collected, they are informed that OMEGA RESORT, S.L. will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data provided in order to avoid alterations, losses, treatments or unauthorized access, in accordance with the current state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
OMEGA RESORT, S.L. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The user will respond in any case to the veracity of the information provided and is responsible for communicating to OMEGA RESORT, S.L. any modification on it, leaving OMEGA RESORT, S.L. exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
4. OMEGA RESORT, S.L. owns or has the proper permissions related to the intellectual property rights of this website and the elements contained therein: texts, images, sounds, videos, brands, logos, design, etc. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this site are expressly prohibited. Web in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of OMEGA RESORT, SL and / or their respective authors or rights holders.
The user may view, print, copy and store the elements of this website as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of OMEGA RESORT, S.L., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
5. OMEGA RESORT, S.L. reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located.
6. OMEGA RESORT, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Web, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
OMEGA RESORT, S.L. It is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content , despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. The access and use of this website attributes the condition of user, accepting with said access the Conditions of Use set out below.
8. This website provides the user with access to information and content for which the user assumes responsibility, extending this to the registration process that may be necessary to access certain services or content.
In the registration process, the user will be equally responsible for providing truthful, legitimate and updated information, as well as for making diligent and confidential use of the access data provided.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the information, content and services of this website and especially not to take any action that could cause physical or logical damage to the system, as well as try to access it fraudulently using data from unauthorized access.
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. The user will be responsible for all the actions carried out with her user identifier. Specifically, it will be responsible for choosing, as a password and as a reminder of it, robust passwords and phrases, that is, figures and letters and even, in the systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters, difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to himself (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or easy to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.) . OMEGA RESORT, S.L. will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use of the information.
9. All the products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by OMEGA RESORT, S.L. are trademarks registered by their respective owners and are recognized as such by our OMEGA RESORT, S.L. . They only appear on the OMEGA RESORT, S.L. for the purposes of promotion and information gathering. These owners can request the modification or deletion of the information that belongs to them.
10. This legal notice and general conditions are governed by Spanish legislation and any type of controversy or litigation related to the use of this website will be interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in the place of residence of the owner of this website, having jurisdiction For the resolution of any litigation or conflict that may arise the competent Courts and Tribunals within the Spanish territorial scope, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction.